2024年4月13日土曜日

■英会話フィーリングリッシュ 2024年3月31日まで

■英会話フィーリングリッシュ

31 You see  You see?

32 all right  I’m all right.

33 I don’t like this.

34 at least

35 What happened?

36 No way

37 You Know wtat?

38 Hang on.

39 get it.

40 Go for it.

41 I have no idea.

42 Go shead.

43 Why not?

44 I’ll tell you what.

45 What do you mean…?

46 I’m not sure

47 I wish I could.

48 That makes sense.

49 used to…

50 He[she/it]wouldn’t…

51 I don’t know what[how]…

52 be supposed to…

53 evev if…

54 It looks like…

55 would hahe been…

56 could have been…

57 It might be…

58 have something[nothing]to do with…

59 be going to have to…

 

■英会話フィーリングリッシュ

60 I was wondering if

61 must have been

62 maight have done

63 I wouldn’t want to

64 Do you want me to …

65 and then

66 in fact

67 as long as

68 as far as…

69 by the way

70 for example

71 to be honest

72 On the one hand,…    On the other hand,…

73 so far

74 The thing is,…

75 fiast of all

76 instead of

77 by the time…

78 In that case,…

79 As you know,…

80 That [This]is what…

81 I need to…

82 What do you…?

83 because of…

84 I don’t mind

85 Thak you for…ing.

86 I have…

87 I go to…

88 the end of…

89 you could…

 

■英会話フィーリングリッシュ

90 how to…

91 I like…

92 How many…?

93 I haven’t…

94 I want to…

95 Do you know+wh語…?

96 Do you want…?

97 I littie…

98 I don’t want…

99 one of…

100 How much

101 Do you think….

102 such a….

103 such as….

104 over hear 【there】

105 most of….

106 I feel

107 next time

108 the same…。

109 the last time

110 the best

111 something else

112 the only things…。

113 used to…。

114 as well

115 I was like

116 I have to…

117 I don’t want…

118 a little/a bit

119 a little/a bit

 

■英会話フィーリングリッシュ

120 and then

121I’m going to…

122 I can’t…

123 I mean…

124 I know!

125 kind of…

126 I don’t know…

127 I think…

128 you know

129 what I mean…

130 things like…

131 I was thinking…

132 It seems to be…

133 or whatever

134 It doesn’t matter.

135 I’m trying to…

136 at the same time

137 I feel like…

138 I was saying…

139 It has to be…

140 It depends…

141 I was going to say…

142 I end up …ing

143 I told you…

144 I don’t care…

145 at the moment

146 The fact is (that)…

147 What about…

148 Why don’t you…?

149 You don’t have to…

 

■英会話フィーリングリッシュ

150 Every time…

151 That sounds like…

152 I tend to…

153 Would you like…?

154 Let me ask you…

155 If you want

156 I love…

157 Hou do you…?

158 How can you…

159 whether or not

160 that would be …

161 I got to …

162 I believe…

163 I remember…

164 I hope

165 if you…

166 I won’t…

167 at this point

168 the other day

169 Don’t get…

170 You want to

171 I would…

172 in a way

173 in the middle of…

174 the only way to…

175 I was goinr to…

176 the rest of …

177 Do you want me to…?

178 Why not?

179 I’m trying to…

180 What do you mean…?

181 get it

182 I was wondering if…

183 That would be…

184 In that case,…

185 I need to…

186 To be honest,…

187 Don’t get…

188 I[You] have no idea.

189 next time

190 such a…

191 You want to…

192 No way!

 

https://www.nhk.jp/p/ts/EVP436RWLJ/list/

https://www.nhk.jp/p/ts/EVP436RWLJ/schedule/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿